This blog will be a collection of designs that Shopaholic Chick & Dooni Designs have found on their stores and other stores. We will highlight design we find funny, creative, moving, or just otherwise catch our eye. Thanks for visiting and come back often for more great designs from zazzle.com!

Friday, August 07, 2015

Aloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you (2) Red Kis from Say I Love You

Snag this great design from Say I Love You
Aloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you (2) Red Kis SIGG Thermo 0.5L Insulated BottleAloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you (2) Red Kis SIGG Thermo 0.5L Insulated Bottle
Aloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you (2) Red Kis SIGG Thermo 0.5L Insulated Bottle
$53.95 USD

Aloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you (2) Red Kis - Say i love you in a special language of love with this great design. If someone you love is bi lingual what better way to tell them you love them in their native language. Over 40 languages available in a variety of colors and styles. Make Valentines day, your anniversary or any day special....more

No comments: